Состоялся дебют модернизированного погрузчика Genie GTH-5519
Versatile, Agile and Quick, Compact Telehandlers Act as the Swiss Army Knives of Construction
We all know those handy little knives that fit into pockets or purses and have a host of specialized blades that do dozens of useful jobs, from opening bottles to stripping wire and snipping hangnails.
Like those versatile tool kits tucked into a handle, compact telehandlers are highly useful machines that have the features and attachments to do all kinds of work in construction, demolition, landscaping, masonry, agriculture, and many other applications.
Small, powerful, and agile, they are all-purpose workhorses that dart in and out of buildings, and through a congested project’s tight alleys in order to lift , dig, grab, or do just about any other kind of work needed on a site.
At least one industry expert has speculated that their versatility, combined with the ability to reach up nearly 20 feet, may enable them to take some work now done by skid-steer loaders.
At the Lift and Access Showcase & Symposium in November 2011, four major manufacturers of compact telehandlers displayed their 5,500-pound-capacity, 19-foot vertical-reach models for executives of major equipment rental companies and contractors.
They were the Gehl S5-19, Genie GTH-5519, JLG G5-18A, and Manitou MLT 625. This photo essay provides an overview of the features and intended applications of the four models exhibited at the Showcase.
Three of the four models have been around for four or more years, and have seen major improvements over their lives. The fourth, Manitou’s MLT 625, was introduced in 2011. It’s hard to imagine a more competitive group of machines. Th eir capacity, reach, and maneuverability are closely matched, and many offer similar features. Th e chart on page 19 shows an overview of the group’s key features and capabilities, as well as some of the attachments available for them.
The Gehl, Genie, and JLG models demonstrated at the Showcase were designed primarily for use by contractors, or by rental companies that serve contractors. Gehl chose to show its most basic, open cab. Genie and JLG displayed units with optional enclosed cabs. The fourth machine, Manitou’s MLT 625, was designed primarily for the agricultural market, although it also has application in construction work. Because of its agricultural focus, where one owner spends a lot of hours in a machine he or she owns, the standard Manitou MLT 625 comes with comforts that are optional or unavailable on the other compact telehandlers at the Showcase.
For example, its standard equipment includes the enclosed cab, air conditioning, deluxe seat, digital dashboard, and insulation to make the cab quieter. About two months aft er the Showcase, Manitou rolled out a new 5,500-pound, 19-foot-vertical-reach compact telehandler named the MT 5519 aimed at construction applications. (Read more in story posted Feb. 1 on Lift andAccess.com)
One trend among the compact telehandlers featured at the Showcase was the use of new, cleaner-running Tier 4 Interim diesel engines, the use of quick-change connections systems, and providing easy access for maintenance.
The telehandler models equipped with engines of 75 hp or more were required by law to meet Tier 4 Interim emission standards starting in January 2012. But even the Showcase units with engines of less than 75 hp have gone to the Tier 4 level, too.
Another common feature was the use of multi-axis joystick controls that let an operator accurately and easily operate many functions together for faster and more productive performance. Because of its agricultural and ground-engaging focus, the MLT 625’s joystick not only controls all of the boom functions, its built-in roller switches also let the operator run hydraulic attachments.
The JLG G5-18A’s control system is unique because with the fl ip of a switch, the operator can put it into “lift -loader mode” so the joystick control pattern matches loader controls commonly used by equipment operators on construction sites. Th e familiarity makes operators more productive when using the telehandler for bucket operations, says JLG.
Many of the manufacturers also recognize that if they make maintenance easy, it is more likely to be done properly and on schedule. So all of the Showcase compact telehandlers feature engine compartments with hoods or doors that open wide to provide easy access, gauges that are easy to see, and service points that are out in the open and easy to reach.
With versatility being a key feature of compact telehandlers, all of the Showcase machines offer optional auxiliary hydraulic circuits for running attachments. All of them also feature quick-connection systems that let the operator change the attachment on the end of the boom in seconds.
Not surprisingly, each of the Showcase models can be equipped with a universal skid-steer connector that lets it use the vast array of skidsteer attachments available from many sources in the marketplace.
As the capabilities of compact telehandlers continue to expand, it’s a sure bet that a growing range of users will fi nd new and interesting jobs these versatile workhorses can do.
The Genie ® GTH ™ -5519 compact telehandler is the perfect choice for tasks both large and small. Easy to maneuver and transport, and convenient to service, it meets the needs of most construction, masonry, landscape and agricultural applications.
- Comfortable, spacious cab with tilt steering and ergonomic controls, including an easy-to-use, multifunction joystick control for precise positioning
- Full-time planetary four-wheel drive and four-wheel steer
- Variable-speed hydrostatic drive
- Manual Genie Quick-Attach™ system for a variety of attachments.
- Load Chart
|Max Lift Capacity||5,500 lb | 2,495 kg|
|Max Lift Height||18 ft 10 in | 5.74m|
|Max Forward Reach||11 ft 3 in | 3.43 m|
|Capacity at Max Height||4,400 lb | 1,996 kg|
|Capacity at Max Reach||1,900 lbs | 862 kg|
- GTH-5519 Product Specifications 2020
- GTH-5519 Product Specifications – 2019
- Telehandler Family Brochure
- Genie Accessories Brochure 2021
- Front and top glass
- Fully enclosed cab: full glass, heater, defroster, wipers, washer and split door
- Fully enclosed cab with air conditioner: full glass, heater, defroster, wipers, washer and split door
- Foam-filled rough terrain tires
- Solid rough terrain tires
- 48 in. manual Quick-Attach™ carriage
- 48 in. QA side shift carriage (4 in. R/L)
- 48 in. QA side tilt (rotating) carriage
- 48 in. QA fork positioning carriage
- 6 ft. QA — 2,000 lb Truss Boom
- 66 in. QA bucket with bolt-on cutting edge, 0.5/0.65 yd3 struck / heaped
- 78 in. QA scrap grapple bucket, 0.68/0.83 yd3 struck / heaped
- Genie® Hydraulic Quick-Attach
- Universal skid steer adapter
- 48″ Heavy Duty Forks 1.75 x 4 x 48 in
- Set of two 60 in. pallet forks, 2 x 4 x 60 in.
- Set of four 48 in. cubing tines, 2 x 2 x 48 in.
- Fire Extinguisher
- Flashing beacon
- Work lights: High output LED cab, boom, rear
- Road and Work lights: Work lights and front turn/headlights, rear stop/turn/tail
- Rear proximity alarm
- Rear proximity alarm ready
- LoJack Stolen Vehicle Recovery System
- Brick Guard
- Electric oil pan heater
Genie GTH 5519
Genie 5519 Telehandlers for sale. New and Used. Above All Equipment prides itself in carrying new along with contractor owned Genie GTH5519’s. Genie 5519 Used Telehandlers are easy to maneuver and convenient to service, with a variety of rugged attachments, Genie® compact telehandlers meet the needs of most construction, masonry, landscape and farming applications.
COMFORTABLE, SPACIOUS CAB WITH TILT STEERING AND ERGONOMIC CONTROLS
EASY-TO-USE, MULTIFUNCTION JOYSTICK CONTROL FOR PRECISE POSITIONING
ROPS/FOPS CANOPY (ISO COMPLIANT), RETRACTABLE SEAT BELT AND ILLUMINATED GAUGE AND SWITCH PANELS
FULL-TIME PLANETARY FOUR-WHEEL DRIVE AND FOUR-WHEEL STEER
PROPORTIONAL, REVERSIBLE, CONTINUOUS AUXILIARY HYDRAULIC FLOW
VARIABLE-SPEED HYDROSTATIC DRIVE
MANUAL GENIE QUICK-ATTACH™ SYSTEM FOR ATTACHMENTS
TWO DIESEL ENGINE OPTIONS AVAILABLE
MAXIMUM LIFT HEIGHT
MAXIMUM FORWARD REACH
MAXIMUM LIFT CAPACITY
5,500 lbs (2,500 kg)
Perkins 804D-33 4 cylinder diesel 63 hp (47.0 kW)
Deutz D 2011 4 cylinder diesel 68 hp (50.0 kW)
9,800 lbs (4,450 kg)
Above All Equipment specializes in finding the right used Genie 5519 for your job, and budget. Our goal is to save you two things, time and money! We work with manufacture holding yards, “big box” rental houses, private owners/contractors, and “mom and pop” rental stores. We specialize in preowned units 2010-2015 as well as brand new units. Don’t hesitate to call for a quote on one of these great little machines!
COMPACT ROUGH TERRAIN TELEHANDLER
Maximum lift height Reach
Reach at maximum height
- A Height, stowed
- B Length, stowed (without forks)
- D Ground clearance, center
- E Ground clearance, axle
Fork cross section
Maximum lift capacity
Lift capacity at maximum height Lift capacity at maximum reach Drive speed
Draw bar pull
Break out force
Turning radius, outside (4WS) Auxiliary hydraulic flow Auxiliary hydraulic pressure Tires, standard size
Power source Electrical system
Hydraulic tank capacity
Hydraulic system capacity (w/tank) Fuel tank capacity
1 ft 10 in 6 ft 4 in 12 ft 7 in 5 ft 11 in 7 ft 7 in 1 ft 1 in 10 in
1.6 x 4 in
5,500 lbs 4,400 lbs 1,900 lbs 15 mph 9,300 lbs 8,100 lbs 11 ft 18.5 gpm 3,918 psi 12 x 16.5
5.79 m 3.35 m 0.56 m 1.93 m 3.84 m 1.80 m 2.32 m 0.33 m 0.25 m
40 x 100 mm
2,500 kg 1,995 kg 862 kg 24.1 km/h 4,225 kg 3,674 kg 3.35 m
270 bar in, 10 ply
LOAD CHART GTHTM-5519**
1,900 lbs/862 kg
2,000 lbs/907 kg
3,000 lbs/1,361 kg 4,400 lbs/1,995 kg
* Weight will vary depending on options and/or country standards. ** Load ratings vary depending on attachment.
Perkins 804D-33 4 cylinder diesel 63 hp (47.0 kW) Deutz D 2011 4 cylinder diesel 68 hp (50.0 kW)
System voltage 12 volt Alternator 95 amp
Battery 720 CCA at 0°F (-18°C)
16.4 gal 25 gal 15.9 gal
ASME B 56.6, ISO 3471, ISO 3449
Distributed By: One Source Equipment Rentals
4.57m 3.05m 1.52m 0m -1.52m
15ft 10ft 5ft 0ft -5ft
5,500 lbs/2,500 kg
COMPACT ROUGH TERRAIN TELEHANDLER
• 5,500 lb (2,500 kg) maximum lift capacity • 19 ft (5.79 m) maximum lift height
• 11 ft (3.35 m) maximum reach
- Full time planetary 4-wheel drive
- Operator selectable front, crab,coordinated steering modes
- Auxiliary hydraulic circuit
- Proportional, reversible, continuousauxilliary hydraulic flow control
- Genie manual Quick-AttachTM system
- Power assisted steering
- Variable speed hydrostatic drive
- Limited slip front axle differential
- Inboard wet disc service brakes
- Wet disc spring applied parking brake
- 12 x 16.5 in, air-filled rough terrain tires
- Fenders (set of 4)
- ROPS/FOPS canopy (ISO compliant)
- Single multi-function proportionaljoystick
- Tilt steering column
- Illuminated gauge and switch panels
- Retractable seat belt
- Machine level indicator
- Right-side screen guard
- 48 inch carriage and pallet forks
- Boom angle indicator
- Reverse motion alarmPOWER• Perkins 63 hp (47 kW) Tier III diesel engine • Deutz 68 hp (50 kW) Tier III diesel engineGenie United States
18340 NE 76th Street
P.O. Box 97030
Redmond, Washington 98073-9730
Telephone +1 (425) 881-1800
Toll Free in USA/Canada +1 (800)-536-1800 Fax +1 (425) 883-3475
• Enclosed cab, includes split door, emergency exit, clip-in glass inserts, front wiper and tank, cab heater
• Cab air conditioner
• Adjustable suspension seat • 3 in retractable seat belt
• Flashing beacon
• Work lights
• Road lights
• Exhaust scrubber
ATTACHING SYSTEM OPTIONS
• Universal skid steer adapter
• Auxilliary hydraulic back pressure
— 48 in (1.22 m) side shift carriage, +/- 4 in (10 cm)
— 48 in (1.22 m) rotating fork carriage, +/- 14°
• Forks (in addition to standard 48 in pallet forks)
— 60 in (1.52 m) forks
— 48 in (1.22 m) forks (ITA type) — Cubing tines, 2 x 2 x 48 in
(.05 x .05 x 1.22 m) • Buckets
- — 66 in bucket with bolt-on cutting edge, .50/.65 yd3 struck/heaped
- — 60 in bucket with bolt-on cutting edge, .65/.75 yd3 struck/heaped
— 78 in, .68 yd3 scrap grapple bucket • 6 ft truss boom
- 12 x 16.5 in, semi-pneumatic rough terrain tires
- 12 x 16.5 in, foam-filled tires